Monday, May 23, 2005

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

"A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts With The First Step" - ancient Chinese wisdom!

Thus starts the first posting to the new Marketing Sparks blog. I've been half-heartedy running a blog for a couple of years now, hosting it on one of my own servers, using "Grey Matter" as the blog engine.

But I never really had the enthusiasm to post frequently. Maybe with its new host at Blogger.com I'll be a little more diligent.

So, what's Marketing Sparks going to contain? Quite a variety of marketing and sales support material, I hope. There's going to be the latest editions of my "Marketing Update" newsletter, some product recommendations, maybe, and certainly some marketing tips and tricks.

Most importantly, it's going to be spontaneous!

To receive the Marketing Update newsletter by email, just visit any page on my Marketing Magic site

No comments: